Wolferts Roost Country Club, 120 Van Rensselaer Blvd. Albany, NY 12207
There is a lot of press surrounding the recent Tax Cut and Jobs Act of 2017, and the huge tax cuts for business and individuals. The estimated total "cost" is $1.5 trillion spread out among several key provisions with an overall lowering of both corporate and individual tax rates.
However, many taxpayers will do better than others under these changes, and certain aspects will require proper analysis and planning to garner the best result for business owners.
Join BST for a FREE, informative and engaging tour through the new legislation. Stay afterwards for cocktails (you'll need one), hors d'oeuvres and some informal follow-up with our tax experts.
Hear BST's tax geeks outline the new law, and how it might affect you and your business. It won't answer all of your questions, but some of the following will wet your appetite:
- Are C corporations now the entity of choice?
- How does the 20% deduction for pass-through business income work?
- Are all pass-through entities alike?
- Do I need to change compensation agreements?
- Will the higher expensing limits for business assets help me?
- How will the lower individual rates affect me and what is my new tax bracket?
- What will be the impact of the lost state and local tax deductions?
- How quickly do I have to act?
Date & Time
Thursday, January 25, 2018
4:00 pm - 5:30 pm (seminar)
5:30 pm - 7:00 pm (cocktails & hors d'oeuvres )
Wolferts Roost Country Club
120 Van Rensselaer Blvd. Albany, NY 12207
Who Should Attend?
Business Owners & Managers
CONTACT: For more information, please contact: Anita Bernardi / 518-459-6700 ext. 327 / firstname.lastname@example.org