Jack has successfully applied his experience in Operations and Human Resource leadership roles to enable companies to strategically transform their organizations and redirect them towards success.
Jack has extensive experience in organizational design and transformation. He has a solid track record which includes hands-on experience in Operations, Human Resources, Labor Relations and Safety with companies who are in their infancy, as well as Fortune 500 companies and Not for Profit and Medical Organizations. He combines the expertise and experience in compensation, salary analysis, recruiting, retention, and training to assist companies to transform.
Jack has served companies in Operations roles to transform operations and assist in improving the business Key Performance Indicators.
Jack’s ability to combine the needs of the business with the skills and experience of the employees has allowed him to focus on the people-side of change. He has worked with all levels of an organization to bring about changes in business processes, systems and technology. His ability to blend the needs of both Operations and HR allows him to understand the change required and to engage employees in the process while encouraging their adoption of a new role within the organization.
Jack has been a frequent contributor of Business articles to “Small-Biz Focus” a magazine published by Support Services Alliances, a small business organization. He also is a contributor as an “expert” in Human Resource topics for WGY Radio’s Chuck and Kelly in the AM.
Jack also serves on and as a Board of Director advisor to several not for profits boards throughout the Capital Region.
Professional Competency Summary
- Operational Leadership
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills and Strategy Development
- Experience and Knowledge of management practices and principals
- Needs Analysis, Talent Assessment and Development, Sourcing and Recruiting
- Expert in Employee Benefits Plan Design and Administration
- Excellent Listening and Team Building skills Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Excellent Analytical and decision making ability
- Organizational Design Expertise and Transformation Management Expertise
- Risk Management and Workforce Allocation and HR Implications