Lisa M. Smith
Lisa originally joined BST in 2007. She has 25 years of diverse accounting, auditing, risk assessments and internal control experience, including a significant background with commercial, retail, and employee benefit plan auditing and accounting.
Lisa is a member of the firm’s Pension Audit Services Group, and was the Firm’s prior Leader of Quality Control. She enjoys cross-training and spending time with her family.
Lisa resides in East Greenbush, N.Y.
- KPMG LLP, Senior Manager
- General Electric Company, Controller US Benefits
- NYS Higher Education Services Corporation, CFO
- Trans World Entertainment, Director Internal Audit & Sarbanes Oxley
- Capital Communications Federal Credit Union, Vice President Accounting
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration, Accounting, Siena College
- Master’s in Business Administration, University of Phoenix
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- Member of the Board of directors and Treasurer of the Arts Center of the Capital Region
- Past president of the board of directors of the NYSSCPA Albany Chapter
- Past member of several community youth athletic boards and committees