Paul M. Petell
Paul joined BST in 1993 and has 23 years of public accounting experience. He has worked with many medical, not-for-profit organizations, commercial, multi-organization groups and governmental entities, with a concentration in the medical and not-for-profit areas. Paul’s range of services to clients includes audits, reviews, compilations, financial statement preparation, business consulting, internal control documentation and testing, compliance audits, and preparation of letters to management with suggestions for changes in internal accounting controls and operational procedures.
He enjoys golf and exercising, and is a resident of Niskayuna, N.Y.
- Dragon Benware CPAs
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, SUNY Plattsburgh (summa cum laude)
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Former treasurer of the Mohawk Golf Club in Schenectady, N.Y. (2007-2015)
- Former board member/officer of Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Founder/presenter of SmartUp Entrepreneur program established by the Rensselaer County Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Active member of the northeast Medical Group Managers Association