Robert Canterbury, CFP® is a Wealth Advisor with BST, where he helps clients in various life stages with their personal financial planning. When working with clients, he takes a holistic approach which includes a strong emphasis on retirement planning and employee benefits, particularly pension plans, 401(k)s, stock options, deferred compensation, and HSAs.
Robert truly enjoys helping clients prepare for a secure future. Prior to joining BST, Robert spent his time teaching others by delivering seminars on the subjects of employee benefits and financial planning. His areas of specialty include Social Security, Medicare, investment planning, education funding, income taxes, estate planning, identity theft prevention, high deductible health plans, and health savings accounts. Needless to say, he has a wealth of knowledge that he regularly shares with his clients to ensure they make the best decisions for their businesses, families, and legacy.
- Bachelors degree in Finance – Siena College
Get to Know Robert
- Originally from Glens Falls, NY, Robert now calls Clifton Park home.
- He is a huge Buffalo Bills and New York Mets fan.
- Robert enjoys golf, tennis, and skiing in his free time.
- Occasionally, he has been known to binge watch shows on Netflix.
"I enjoy using my background and expertise to help people with difficult financial problems and decisions.”