Overview of Services
Our dedicated team of retirement plan professionals brings extensive experience, specialized education and expert level certification in the field of retirement plan services to help design, establish, guide and monitor all aspects of your retirement related employee benefits.
We provide Third Party Administration and consulting services for retirement plans including 401(k), 403(b), 457(b), Profit Sharing, Defined Benefit, Cash Balance, Money Purchase, ESOPs, and Prevailing Wage plans.
- Initial and on-going consulting assuring effective plan design and compliance with IRS/DOL rules
- Plan document services including:
- Consulting to design retirement plan to meet the needs and goals of your business
- Implementation and installation of plan including Plan Document creation
- On-going plan monitoring and re-design as appropriate
- Plan Amendment and Termination services
- Review of Existing Plan Documents prepared by other firms to determine compliance and suggest improvements
- Preparation of Form 5500 and other IRS & Department of Labor filings
- Calculation of Employer Contributions including Nondiscrimination and Compliance testing
- Trust Accounting
- Processing Plan Distributions and Loans
- Enhanced IRS and DOL Audit preparation and Audit Support services including:
- Representation at IRS and DOL examinations
- Preparing and submitting essential materials for an IRS Voluntary Compliance Program Filing
- Consulting regarding appropriate use of self-correction under IRS Voluntary Compliance Program
- Monitoring compliance with current ERISA and IRS laws and regulations
- Performing ERISA Fiduciary Due Diligence Reviews
- Consulting and due diligence reviews of employee benefit plans for business acquisitions, mergers, spin-offs and dispositions.