Read the latest on the impact of COVID-19 and BST's response.
We believe that the most productive consulting relationships are partnerships where our clients look to us for an objective and informed point of view on their organizational issues.
Northeast HR for Hire offers a full-range of human resources services individually designed to meet each client’s need, including:
- Interactive, web-based or in-person Anti-Sexual Harassment Prevention training
- Compliance with Federal and State Employment Regulations
- Compensation and Benefit Design
- Employee and Labor Relations
- Supervisory and Employee Training
- Recruitment, Hiring and Orientation Programs
- Corrective and Progressive Discipline and Termination Procedures
- Job Analysis
- Performance Appraisal and Recognition Programs
- Unemployment Insurance
- Safety Programs and Compliance
- Worker’s Compensation Law and Claims Management
- Occupational Health Program Design and Administration