Economic Damage Analysis
Our seasoned team of professionals assists counsel throughout the legal process in economic damage cases, including:
- Development of questioning for interrogatories, examinations before trial, and direct and cross examination for all relevant financial issues.
- Participation at settlement conferences and assistance with settlement negotiations.
- Participation as the financial expert in mediation and other forms of ADR.
We perform economic damage analysis and provide expert testimony relative to losses stemming from:
- Arson and fraud
- Business interruption
- Commercial fraud
- Construction claims
- Contract disputes
- Employment discrimination
- Intellectual property infringement
- Other commercial and civil damages
- Personal injury
- Product liability claims
- Worker’s compensation
- Wrongful death