Brendan K. Kennedy
For close to two decades Brendan K. Kennedy has been providing government clients with the accounting and auditing services they need to be more effective, efficient, and remain in compliance.
In addition to assisting his clients with their immediate audit and accounting needs, Brendan is also a frequent speaker with the New York State Government Finance Officers Associates and the New York Conference of Mayors, where he shares his expertise on governmental accounting.
Brendan calls Glenmont home with his wife and two children. Outside of the office, he loves being outdoors and takes every opportunity he can to golf and go camping, where he can kayak, fish, hike, and enjoy a good campfire.
“Being an accountant is so rewarding because I am always learning new things that I can use to help my clients. By consistently adding to my existing expertise, I’m able to provide greater service to others.”
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Siena College
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants Association of Governmental Accountants Government Finance Officers Association
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants Member
- New York Government Finance Officers Association – Board Member and Chairman of the Audit Committee
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants Member
- New York Conference of Mayors Member
- Colonie Golf and Country Club Member