Intern at BST
BST is proud to work with a network of the area's top-rated universities which gives access to talented students who will someday become our next rising star!
Our exceptional internship opportunities challenge students with hands-on experience and exposure to what working in the field is truly like.
- Shadow team members as they perform their duties, including travel to client sites.
- Learn and assist in the tax return preparation process.
- Work with multiple software packages.
- Assist with research, filing, data entry, and recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records.
- Prepare financial reports, such as balance sheets and income statements, invoices, and other documents.
- Learn how to work as part of the team to compile and analyze data, track information, and support the company or clients.
- Take on additional tasks or projects to learn more about accounting and office operations.
- Rising Seniors, Seniors or Graduate Students
- Basic understanding of accounting principles and concepts
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) if specifically interested in Tax
- Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Research and Analysis
- Critical Thinking and Initiative
- Technical Proficiency
- Do meaningful work
- Build a network while having fun
- Gain exposure to senior leaders
- Flexible Schedules
- Get paid to give back (VTO)