Dawn brings over 30 years’ experience in audit and tax matters, primarily focused on medium and large corporations. She provides advisory services and tax consultation on business sales and acquisitions, family business transfer matters, executive compensation plans, and entity planning. Having spent several years as a senior level IRS agent, she brings extensive tax controversy expertise to her role, and she represents clients in taxing authority audits and tax controversy matters.
In addition, she has significant corporate knowledge as she previously worked at a publicly traded multi-national corporation and has international tax knowledge. While working at one of the Big Four firms, she specialized in partnerships.
Dawn’s experiences have led to a deep understanding of manufacturing, specialty services, and technology industries, as well as structured finance. Dawn is a former adjunct professor at the University of Albany, where she taught individual income tax and corporate taxation.
- Master of Science, Taxation – University at Albany
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting – The College of Saint Rose
MEMBERSHIPS & VOLUNTEERISM
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accounts (AICPA)
- Sunmark Credit Union, Chairperson, Board of Directors