Joseph A. Torani
Joe is an advisory member of the firm’s Board of Directors and brings more than 44 years of skill and experience to his clients. He formerly was Managing Partner of BST, having served in that position for 35 years. Joe handles a diversity of clients, including family-held businesses, contractors, developers, closely held businesses, wholesale distributors and numerous service-based businesses. He also specializes in the area of mergers and acquisitions, bank financing, refinancing, and long-term strategic planning.
A resident of Saratoga Springs, N.Y., Joe enjoys travel, golf and skiing.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, University at Albany, SUNY
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Former finance chairman of the New York State Oversight Board for the New York Racing Association
- Chairman of the Saratoga Race Course Advisory Board
- Former president of the New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (Northeast Chapter)
- Former board member of the Eastern Contractors Association
- Former board member of St. Catherine’s Center for Children
- LaSallien Benefactor Award recipient from the LaSalle School (1999)
- Adjunct professor in the State University of New York System, lecturing on accounting and tax issues