Judy A. Cahee
Judy joined BST in 1999 and was named Tax Partner in 2012. A Certified Public Accountant with nearly twenty years of tax experience, she has extensive knowledge in the areas of individual, corporate, partnership and estate & trust taxation. She currently services a range of clients in the healthcare, professional services, real estate and manufacturing sectors.
Judy’s civic contributions and professional success were recognized by The Albany Business Review in 2012 when she was selected as a Forty Under 40 honoree. Active in the community, Judy currently serves as a Board Member of the Rensselaer County Regional Chamber of Commerce. She previously served a five-year term as Treasurer of Empire State Youth Orchestras and as a member of both the Finance and Executive Committees. She formerly served as Treasurer on the Board of The Gift Planning Group of Northeastern New York.
Judy is a 2012 graduate of Emerging Leaders Academy, a three-year leadership development program for accounting firms, and a 2008 graduate of The Leadership Institute, a skills-based professional development program of the Rensselaer County Chamber of Commerce.
Judy lives in Guilderland, NY with her husband, Robert, and children, Abriana & Aiden.
- Galesi Group (August 1997 to November 1999) – Tax Accountant
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Castleton State College
- Master’s degree in taxation, University at Albany, SUNY
- Member of American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Treasurer/board member/finance committee chair of the Empire State Youth Orchestras
- 2008 graduate of The Leadership Institute, Rensselaer County Chamber of Commerce