Judy A. Cahee
As a Partner with BST Co., Judy Cahee works closely with clients to provide them with the highest level of tax expertise. She brings extensive experience to her clients, including in the areas of individual, corporate, partnership, not-for-profit, and estate and trust taxation.
For over 20 years she has helped clients with their tax consulting and compliance needs, many of which are closely-held or family-owned businesses, not-for-profit
organizations, and high-net-worth individuals. She is not only greatly appreciated by her clients, but also by The Albany Business Review who recognized her in their annual Forty Under 40 list in 2012.
Judy lives in Guilderland, NY with her husband, Robert, and children, Abriana & Aiden. When not partnering with clients, she loves being active with her family.
“I love helping clients! It’s rewarding to build relationships, help clients understand technical tax laws, and to feel appreciated as a trusted advisor.”
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Castleton State College
- Master’s degree in taxation, University at Albany, SUNY
- Member of American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Treasurer/board member/finance committee chair of the Empire State Youth Orchestras
- 2008 graduate of The Leadership Institute, Rensselaer County Chamber of Commerce