Paul L. Goetz
Paul joined BST in 2011. He has more than 25 years of diverse accounting, auditing and tax experience, including a significant background with commercial, governmental, not-for-profit, and employee benefit plan auditing and accounting. Prior to joining BST, he was managing director/partner for another regional accounting firm where he managed a diverse client base including public and privately held companies and governmental entities, with a focus on manufacturing, service industries, and emerging technology.
Paul is the leader of the firm’s Auditing & Accounting Department. He is also a member of the firm’s Pension Audit Services Group, Governmental and Municipal Services Group, and serves as a quality control reviewer on a number of the firm’s employee benefit plan audits. He also has extensive accounting and auditing experience with organizations in the insurance industry. He enjoys golf and is an assistant youth hockey coach.
Paul resides in Clifton Park, N.Y.
- UHY, LLP – Managing Director/Partner and Assistant Director of Quality Control
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Siena College
- Dean’s Advisory Council at the Siena College School of Business
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the Government Finance Officers Association (GFOA) and its Special Review Committee
- Member of the New York State Government Finance Officers Association
- Member of the Capital Region Chamber of Commerce
- Former treasurer of an Albany-based non-profit volunteer organization
- Held various non-profit and social board executive positions