Ronald L. Guzior
Ron has over 30 years of experience in public accounting. He has extensive experience consulting with and providing accounting, auditing and tax services to clients.
Ron became a Partner in 1998, following ten years of progressively increasing responsibilities. He has developed expertise in several specialty service areas, including not-for-profit organizations, construction contractors and closely held businesses. He is the Head of the Firm’s Audit & Accounting Department and a member of the Firm’s Quality Control Committee and Board of Directors.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Siena College
- Member of both the New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants and the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, which awarded him the Certificate of Educational Achievement in Non-Profit Accounting and Auditing
- Board member of St. Peter’s Health Partners
- Member of St. Peter’s Health Partners’ Finance Committee and chairman of its Compliance and Audit Committee
- Past president of the Northeast Chapter of New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants