Ronald L. Guzior
As Managing Partner at BST, Ron leads the strategic direction of the firm and works with the partners and leadership team to build the firm of choice for clients and employees. Ron is personally committed to our winning proposition to develop, strengthen and deepen client relationships through engaged professionals and meaningful solutions.
Ron joined BST as a senior accountant in 1988, when Bloch and Johnson, CPAs merged with BST, and after several promotions, he became a Partner in 1998. Prior to being named Managing Partner in 2016, he was the leader of the Firm’s Accounting & Auditing Department. As his career with BST progressed, Ron developed expertise in several market areas, including not-for-profits, construction contractors, and family-owned and closely-held businesses.
During his career of nearly four decades, he has worked closely with clients to help them make the best decisions for their organizations, providing them the accounting, auditing, and tax services as well as the advice they need to succeed.
"Growing up, I wanted to help others, however, I wasn’t very good in the sciences. Instead, I excelled with numbers. Accounting gives me the means of helping others in the way I’ve always wanted to. I take great pride in providing the advice someone needs to realize their goals.”
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Siena College
- RSM Alliance Executive Advisory Board
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants Member
- Northeast Chapter of New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants Past President
- Vice-Chair of St. Peter’s Health Partners Board, and Compliance and Audit Committee Chair
- Wolferts Roost Country Club Member
- Certificate of Educational Achievement in Non-Profit Accounting and Auditing from the AICPA