Scott Loesch is a Manager at BST where he specialized in valuation, forensic accounting and litigation support. When wearing this valuation hat, he spends a good deal of time providing valuations for privately held businesses, professional licenses, advanced degrees, enhanced earning capacities and professional practices for a variety of circumstances, including matrimonial proceedings. In his forensic accounting role, he manages matters such as analyzing books and records for Tax Certiorari proceedings and asset tracing to determine if criminal activities have taken place. He also assists clients by preparing written industry reports for litigation purposes.
Originally from York, Pennsylvania, Scott now calls New York his home with his wife and son. When away from the office and assisting clients, he enjoys working out, playing video games, outdoor activities with family, horror movies and football.
“Every engagement is different, and I love the client interaction. Being the consultant that clients rely on for advice and to tackle complex issues means a great deal to me.”
- York College of Pennsylvania – Bachelors in Accounting
- SUNY Albany – Master of Science in Forensic Accounting
Memberships & Volunteerism
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants Member
- Forensic and Valuation Services (FVS) section of AICPA member
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners Member
- Hudson River Community Credit Union Supervisory Committee Member