With more than two decades of providing Human Resources expertise to companies of all sizes, Adam has held various leadership positions in human resources, organizational development and talent management. Adam began his career in Raleigh, North Carolina as an executive recruiter specializing in C-Suite talent recruitment in Finance, Engineering and IT sectors. Prior to joining BST, Adam held the following positions:
- Vice President, Senior Human Resources Business Partner, KeyBank. In this role Adam was a strategic consultant to client groups throughout the Northeast, New England and Midwest responsible for defining and aligning the talent strategy, improving organizational performance and developing human capital capabilities that delivered business results.
- Human Resources Leader, Blue Slate Solutions. As a member of the leadership team, Adam was responsible for talent management, talent acquisition, leadership development, compensation, policy and procedure development, organizational effectiveness, and employee relations.
- Director of Human Resources, NFM, Inc. Adam led the human resources team for this multi-million dollar, multi-site mortgage company with an emphasis on strategy, talent management, compensation, employee relations, compliance, change management and talent acquisition.
Adam currently serves as BST’s Chief Talent Officer and Leader of BST’s HR For Hire. As CTO, Adam leads BST’s Talent & Culture team to develop the People Strategy, design, and implement the firm’s Talent Experience and Talent Development, including coaching, talent attraction, leadership effectiveness, performance and organizational development and growth. As a consultant, Adam specializes in Organizational Effectiveness, Leadership Coaching, Talent Acquisition and Experience, Compensation Analysis and Performance Development. Adam shares his expertise in the community and is a sought out source in the media discussing changes in the Human Resources industry.
Adam is a member of the Society of Industrial-Organizational Psychology and the Society of Human Resource Management.
“What I love most about my job is being able to positively impact the success of our talent and firm.”
- Masters of Science in Industrial-Organizational Psychology-University of Baltimore
- Bachelors of Science in Psychology-Hobart & William Smith Colleges