With more than two decades of providing Talent Management and Human Resources expertise to companies of all sizes, Adam has held various leadership positions in human resources, talent acquisition, organizational development, and talent management. Adam began his career in Raleigh, North Carolina where he was an executive recruiter specializing in C-Suite talent recruitment in the Finance, Engineering, and IT sectors.
Adam currently serves as BST’s Chief Talent Officer and Leader of BST’s Talent Strategies Group. As CTO, Adam leads BST’s Talent & Culture team to develop and operationalize the People Strategy and BST’s Talent Experience focusing on coaching, talent attraction, leadership effectiveness, performance and organizational development and growth. As an external consultant, Adam specializes in Talent Acquisition, Organizational Effectiveness, Leadership Coaching, Compensation Analysis and Performance Development.
Prior to joining BST, Adam held the following positions:
- Vice President, Senior Human Resources Business Partner, KeyBank. In this role, Adam was a strategic consultant to client groups throughout the Northeast, New England, and Midwest responsible for defining and aligning the talent strategy, improving organizational performance, and developing human capital capabilities that delivered business results.
- Human Resources Leader, Blue Slate Solutions. As a member of the leadership team, Adam was responsible for talent management, talent acquisition, leadership development, compensation, policy and procedure development, organizational effectiveness, and employee relations.
- Director of Human Resources, NFM, Inc. Adam led the human resources team for this multi-million-dollar, multi-site mortgage company with an emphasis on strategy, talent management, compensation, change management, and talent acquisition.
When not at work, you can find Adam on the sidelines of his three kids’ lacrosse or soccer games, the rough at one of the area’s golf courses or at the beach looking out for Great Whites.
- Master of Science in Industrial Organizational Psychology-University of Baltimore
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology-Hobart & William Smith Colleges
- Society of Industrial Organizational Psychology
- Society of Human Resource Management