Kristen D. Berdar
Kristen has over 25 years of experience in public accounting. Her focus is in the Outsourced CFO, Controllership & Accounting department, where she specializes in the Virtual Accounting Solutions division. VAS provides companies and not-for-profits with out-sourced accounting and Modern CFO solutions.
Virtual Accounting Solutions partners with clients to make their businesses more efficient by streamlining processes and identifying and implementing best practices utilizing cloud –based technology. Outsourcing your accounting functions allows your company to save precious time and money. You will be able to re-direct your resources and staff to support your higher profit, revenue generating activities. Our clients can then achieve greater performance, flexibility and growth because they are provided with the visibility and control that previously could only be achieved by them being at the core of the day-to-day activities of their business.
Kristen is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and Certified Management Accountant (CMA) with a background in Tax, and has extensive experience in the wholesale distribution, manufacturing, construction and professional services industries. Kristen is an acknowledged industry leader who has been recognized by the Albany Business Review and The Saratogian.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, SUNY Oswego
- Graduate of the Saratoga Chamber of Commerce’s Leadership Program
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, the New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants and the Institute of Management Accountants
- Board of directors for local non-profit organizations
- Involved in many business organizations, including the Women President’s Organization (WPO)