CFO for Hire’s broad range of services allows your management team to focus on the non-financial elements of your operation with the complete confidence that a talented, high-quality team of experts is attending to the critical financial pulse of your enterprise. Additionally, we keep you informed at every stage and help you make decisions at both prescribed and requested intervals, according to your specific needs. You are free to concentrate on your organization’s success.
Accounting is much more than cutting checks and processing invoices…although many of the clients we serve have challenges finding time, resources, and processes for even this small aspect of accounting. CFO-for-Hire’s accounting services provide you with a dedicated individual or, when necessary, a team of accounting specialists to expertly handle your day-to-day bookkeeping and long-term accounting needs. The services provided to each client are customized to the needs of each client. CFO for Hire can provide any or all of the services listed below:
- Accounts Payable Processing
- Accounts Receivable Processing
- Financial Statement Preparation & Financial Statement Analysis
- Budget Preparation
- Accounting Systems Evaluation and Implementation
- Month-End Closing & Account Reconciliation
- Financing/Capitalization – CFO for Hire provides the answers and solutions for any level of Financing or Capitalization inquiries and situations.
- Investor and Board of Directors Relations – CFO for Hire will assist in the preparation and presentation of financial data and business plans to potential or existing shareholders and governing boards.
Will they understand my business? CFO for Hire team members have experience serving a diverse industry representation, including the following:
- Construction Management
- Government Agencies
- Health Care
- Information Technology
- Property Management
- Professional Services
- Public Utilities
- Real Estate
Non-profit organizations possess unique accounting and financial management challenges. Often, the biggest challenges arise from utilizing a combination of volunteer board members and possibly under-qualified employees who are “filling in” to make critical financial assessments and decisions which affect operational budgets and programs.
Since we understand these challenges, CFO-for-Hire offers services to help non-profit organizations manage cash flow, project income and expenditures, and assist the organization in making decisions that come from sound, expert analysis. Our staff has many years of experience working with non-profit organizations of all sizes, with a variety of missions. One area of particular experience is both in completing NYS’s CFR and the review of NYS’s CFR.
- Community Service
- Cause Driven Organizations
- Membership Driven Organizations
- Economic Development
- Performing Arts