James A. Lozano
Jim Lozano is a Partner responsible for the CFO for Hire division of BST CPAs, which focuses on outsourced accounting solutions. In this role, he provides clients with the outsourced CFO and high-level financial management services they need to streamline their operations and run their businesses and not-for-profit organizations more efficiently. This includes ensuring that financials are up-to-date and clearly explained so his clients can make informed decisions.
Jim brings over 30 years of working in CFO roles in a variety of industries, including those with an international footprint. He founded CFO for Hire over 20 years ago and thoroughly enjoys managing complex engagements and leading special projects as they arise. Additionally, he is a true visionary at BST, providing expertise and direction on corporate and product development as well as sales and marketing.
“What I love most about my job is helping people. It just happens that I do it through my accounting experience. It’s not just about the numbers, it’s about becoming part of a client’s team to help them succeed.”
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business-Economics, State University of New York, College at Oneonta
- MBA in Finance, Adlephi University
- Trustee of the TJ Walker Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Former treasurer of the board for the Capital District YMCA
- Former treasurer of the board for the SUNY Oneonta Alumni Association