James A. Lozano
Jim is the Partner in charge of the CFO for Hire division of BST & Co. The CFO for Hire division is an outsourced solution for a company's operational accounting needs. CFO for Hire delivers timely financial information/reports to better help a business owner or not for profit executive director make more informed business decisions.
Jim’s primary responsibilities are managing complex engagements and leading special projects. He also provides leadership on corporate development, product development, and sales and marketing matters.
Prior to founding CFH 16 years ago, Jim has worked in many industries and for internationally recognized companies like Federal Express and Mellon Bank. His experiences have included a brokerage firm, several banks and a startup technology company. Jim has more than 25 years of diverse accounting/finance experience.
In addition, Jim has served as adjunct professor in Corporate Finance and Investments at Manhattan College in Riverdale, New York and Marist College in Poughkeepsie, New York.
Jim resides in Guilderland, NY, is an avid baseball fan, and enjoys playing golf.
- CFO for Hire, LLC - President/Founder
- Neworks Networks, Inc. - CFO/Founder
- Capital Bank & Trust - CFO
- First Albany Corporation - Vice President of Financial Planning & Analysis
- Mellon Bank Corporation – CFO for their stock transfer subsidiary
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business-Economics, State University of New York, College at Oneonta
- MBA in Finance, Adlephi University
- Trustee of the TJ Walker Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Former treasurer of the board for the Capital District YMCA
- Former treasurer of the board for the SUNY Oneonta Alumni Association